Friday, October 18, 2013

Hobbies Emma


When I was taking this photo I was reading the Sherlock Holmes story, The Hounds of the Baskervilles, in which Sherlock Holmes has to pay attention to extreme details to solve the mystery of the hounds. When I read this I thought it would be interesting to take a photo that showed the detail of this book, because the stories in it pertain to the smallest of details. This also photo also shows two of the necklaces I was wearing at the time, which also have many minuscule details in them, but they are out of focus because I thought it would make a much more powerful image if it was just the book. I really enjoy this image because it has such attention to detail that you can even see the indentation of the words on the spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment