Thursday, October 3, 2013

Portraits



When I took this photo I was trying to get an interesting camera angle and getting a interesting shot with mixed emotions shown. In this photo I used the strategy breaking the rules of composition and putting the subject in the center of the photo. I also used the props of the sunglasses and the coffee cup to make the photo more interesting. This photo reminds me of myself when I wake up in the morning and get my cup of coffee and go to school, which gives it an almost humorous feeling for me.


of When taking this photos, I was trying to get an expression of joy and calmness and trying to use the compositional strategies. I added a prop in this shot so it wouldn't just be an ordinary head shot. I used many techniques for my photos, but in this photo I used the technique of breaking the rules of composition again, by placing my subject in the center of the photo. I also used props in many of my photos, and in this one I used a parasol to add contrasting colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment