Thursday, January 23, 2014

Memorable Experiences

         Throughout this semester I have had many memorable experiences whether or be playing pictionary or practicing my photoshop skills, but my favorites were going to the Cumberland County fair, learning how to use photoshop, and our numerous photo shoots around the school. My favorite memory is when we went to the Cumberland County Fair, not only because I got to leave school for the day, but because it was an amazing opportunity to take photos in a different setting and bond with my classmates. I also really enjoyed when we learned about photoshop, because coming into this class I had no clue how to use photoshop, and that is a skill I will always remember, although it was very frustrating to learn, I know it was worth it. My final favorite moment from this semester was our first photo shoot where we worked with the compositional strategies that I now know by heart. It was a super fun shoot because we all got silly props and took photos outside for the whole class. I know that I will always remember not only the skills we learned in class which I will continue to use, but the people who made the semester so memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment