Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Assignment I Am Most Proud Of

            My favorite assignment that we did this semester was actually the last assignment we did in class, the Who Am I video, where we used our knowledge of photo journalism and took our own take on it as we made a movie about something that makes us who we are. At first I thought this project would be very easy, but after closely examining the questions I had no clue who I really was. This project caused me a lot of stress from finding what I would have my movie be about and why it was so important to me, but when I finally realized what I would make t about, the project became painless. I decided I would make my video about my fashion designing and modeling that I did when I was little, and it was great to look back at old photos of myself doing something I loved, and this project actually helped to inspire me for my design for this years fashion show. This was my favorite assignment not only because it was about something I love, but also because I overcame the stress that I had initially and created what I think is a great final project.





No comments:

Post a Comment